Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Strange electrical problem with my '00 300M
So this morning I start my 300m for my 1.2 km commute to work. Car starts and idles just fine. I put it in reverse and back out of garage. I notice that the (ABS) light is on, and so is "Trac Off"...
1
1

when was the last De Soto made?
just curious
2
2

2010 PT Cruiser - follow up
2010 PT Cruiser, 25000 miles The oil leak was a bad head gasket, repair under 5 year power train warranty at no cost to me. Wonder how long this repair will last? I thought is was kind of unusual for...
3
3

Chrysler Group moves around execs in wake of recent departure
From AB Chrysler Group Announces Management Changes April 15, 2013 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Chrysler Group LLC is pleased to announce the following changes to its Leadership Team effective today. Reid...

Chrysler recalling over 200k vehicles across its brands
From AB RECALL Subject : Seat Airbag Wiring Harness Report Receipt Date: APR 03, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V118000 Component(s): AIR BAGS Potential Number of Units Affected: 119,497 Manufacturer:...

late model Chrysler cars and road salt.
2010 PT Cruiser with 26,000 miles. Was under the car today doing routine maintenance. I noticed the effects of road salt use in my area on under body sheet metal (rust on leading edges of panels,...

auto chrysler sale
Looking for auto chrysler? Search auto chrysler on Autowini!

Car Tarps
Our car tarps are specially made to custom fit mostly every car on the road. These car tarps are made a high grade 100% waterproof fabric that protects cars against dirt, scratches, pollution and sun...

1999 chrysler concorde lxi not getting fire
1999 chrysler concorde lxi not getting fire iv replased the plugs ,cam sencer ,crank sencer , and it was geting fire befor i replase the fuel pump and the old one hand a ground wire to it but the new...

Suspension parts - what's the diff (Dorman, Raybestos, AC Delco, Mevotech, Moog)
I'm looking at replacing the lower control arms on my '00 Chrysler 300M and my choices seem to be: Dorman (about $20 each) Raybestos ($26 - $46) AC Delco ($29 - $45) Mevotech ($30) Auto Extra /...
16
16

Saw a car today that might replace my 300m ...
While out driving today, I saw a car that looked somewhat appealing, and since it was going my way I paid some attention to it. Looked very new - I would have sworn it wasn't more than a few months...
3
3

Service records on line?
Is there any place on line where I can find a complete record of all services performed on my vehicle by authorized Chrysler service facilities -- by entering the VIN, I assume? Perce

Thoughts on Chrysler 200 ?
The wife has been looking at mid size cars and I told her to take a look at the 2013 Chrysler 200...It seems like a lot more car for the money than the Chevy Malibu. Any thoughts on the 200, good or...
7
7

Chrysler Uconnect gets dealer-activated navigation, new infotainment features
From AB Chrysler Group's Uconnect Launches Industry-First Dealer-Activated Navigation System Factory-installed navigation system activated by dealer days, weeks, months or years after vehicle purchase...
1
1

Transmission Pan Capacity of 2006 Jeep Liberty ...
All, I will be picking up a '06 Jeep Liberty. I currently have an '05 Dodge Gra nd Caravan (GCV), and have grown fond of a maintenance practice I'd like to implement on the Jeep (and, share with this...