Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

what causes blue streaking on windshield
Blue swirls and streaks on front windshield, bought car used from dealer. 2012 model, nothing takes it off makes driving at night difficult.
1
1

Chrysler earns $1.7B in 2012, revises product plans for US
From AB Chrysler Group LLC's full-year 2012 net income improved more than eight-fold to $1.7 billion, from $183 million a year ago Net revenue for the year was $65.8 billion, up 20 percent from $55.0...

Chrysler recalling 278,222 trucks and SUVs over bad rear axles
From AB Report Receipt Date: FEB 06, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V038000 Component(s): POWER TRAIN Potential Number of Units Affected: 278,222 All Products Associated with this Recall Vehicle Make -...

Small number of 2013 Chrysler 200 and Dodge Avenger models recalled
From AB Report Receipt Date: FEB 06, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V043000 Component(s): FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE Potential Number of Units Affected: 1,785 Vehicle Model Year(s) - Make - Model: 2013...

2012 Chrysler 200 - Missing Skid Plates?
Hello, Recently, I had my 2012 Chrysler 200 serviced (oil change), and my mechanic, who I've trusted for years, noted that my car was not equipped with skid plates (he was under the impression that...
4
4

03 Stratus. Oil in air filter case
I have a 2003 Dodge Stratus with a 2.4. A problem has developed with the air filter case has oil in it. The air filter is saturated with oil. Is this symptoms of a clogged PCV, or something much...
2
2

New Chrysler 300C Motown Edition spot features music mogul Berry Gordy Jr.
From AB Chrysler Brand Launches New Advertising Campaign for the New 2013 300 Motown Edition -Legendary Motown founder and Detroit native Berry Gordy featured in Chrysler Brand's new advertising...
1
1

superbowl ads
3
3

Chrysler Q4 profits jump 68% to $378 million
January 30, 2013 - 6:47 am ET DETROIT -- Chrysler Group reported net income of $378 million in the fourth quarter as a yearlong string of U.S. sales gains led the automaker to its second consecutive...

Headliner stain question?
My '01 PT Cruiser w/sunroof with plugged drains backed up during a rain storm a couple of years ago and the sunshade in my roof was closed. That caused a water stain on the front 1" edge of the...

hard steering
Hello, I have a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.8L. Yesterday, it start to steer left very hard, however it can steer to right fine. I totally lose power only to one side. Is it possible that this is a...
2
2

2010 PT Cruiser - 3 year review.
I've owned my purchased new 2010 PT Cruiser for a little over 3 years and 25,000 miles. Over this time frame I've had: both front wheel bearings replaced under warranty at 20,000 miles, it burns about...
9
9

Chrysler 300 Glacier edition ready to chill with AWD
From AB All-season Athlete: New 2013 Chrysler 300 Glacier New Chrysler 300 Glacier edition combines the segment's most advanced all-wheel-drive (AWD) system with unique design appointments,...
1
1

2013 Chrysler Town and Country S is the van in black
From AB Chrysler previously brought us the "man van" with the Dodge Grand Caravan R/T, but now it's apparently rolling out its its "mean van," with this sinister 2013 Town and Country S. Joining...

A solution -- 04 and 06 Mini van (3.3 and 3.8L) engine noise problem
Been fighting with a noise problem on two vans for 5 or 6 weeks. Sounds like any number of bearing problems but in the end the problem was the drive shaft on the alternators were slightly bent. Easy...