C3 FOB key programming

I've purchased a new key for my 2002 C3 (gasoline, 1124 cc engine). The old had the open button damaged. I was not expecting but the seller sent me a complete key! (blade, electronics and even a cell battery). I've replaced the old outer shell for the new one and everything is working (naturally...). Now one locksmith say he can cut the blade exactly as the original, so I will have one more new part in my key... My question is, there is a simply way to put the electronics work? Or I will use it for example as keychain forever? :-) Thanks for any support (or ideas to use the small PCB with the electronics ;-)

Reply to
athena