C3 Rear Suspension

Is anyone else having problems with the rear suspension of their C3?

I have a 53reg (2003) C3 Desire and although it has only done ~15000 miles, the rear suspension has been very creaky for a couple of months now. My dealer says it is not a problem he has seen before on C3s but I can't believe mine is the only one!

They're not at all sure how to fix it either, so if you've had this problem and successfully fixed it, please reply and let me know how!

Reply to
andrewl