C5 - First Impressions from an ex-Xantia Owner

"Steve Durbin" wrote in message news:csk4k4$egv$1$ snipped-for-privacy@news.demon.co.uk...

I'm glad you love your new car. I think pretty much the same.

Your glowplug light does come on, about quarter of a second at temps below 4 (maybe zero) degrees.

Climate control is ace, no messing around. Just choose auto, eco or demist, let the car do the rest!

My C5 is the best car I have been in.

Reply to
Mr Benny

"Steve Durbin" wrote in message news:csk4k4$egv$1$ snipped-for-privacy@news.demon.co.uk...

You can also have cruise control added to your HDI. It is worthwhile for £125ish.

Reply to
Mr Benny

in

First service about 200 smakaroos

Reply to
Dave Jones

Depends where you go! I was quoted £145 to £180 in Yorkshire.

Reply to
Mr Benny