Citroen Berlingo Diesel Glow Plugs

Hi.

I am doing a service on my Citroen Berlingo van and am needing to change the glow plugs. Trouble is, im not sure which ones i order. I am quite sure the glow plugs i need are the NGK Y924J Diesel Glow Plugs but am not 100%.

Is there anybody here that could tell me 100% without me having to go to Citroen? I just wanted to order new glow plugs online.

Thanks peeps......

Stevo

Reply to
baotiantanco

Sorry couldn't edit the last post.....

The glow plugs i am referring to are the NGK Y924J Diesel Glow Plugs.... here. ...

Just so you could see the plugs i am talking about.

Reply to
baotiantanco

You could try GSF car parts. They sell two plugs for the Berlingo, one for the XUD engine and one for another engine that my short term memory has forgotten.

Reply to
malc

"malc" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

The other engines that've been in the B'ling are the DW8 & HDi - same basic engine, bar the turbo & common rail mcguffins.

Reply to
Adrian

DW8 that's the baby. My short term wotsit's getting very umm............... It took all of 30 seconds to find the results on GSF then another 15 seconds to forget them.

Reply to
malc