Re: Citroen ZX 1.4i Coolant

just disconect the bottom hose and it will drain off flush with a hose pipe refill with 50/50 water /antifreez

dont forget to bleed the air out of the system afterwards

Can anyone give some info about how to replace the > cooling fluid of a Citroen ZX 1.4i, build 1992. > > Where can I drain the cooling fluid and how many liters > do I need to fill the engine? > > To flush the engine after draining the old coolant, can > I use (demi or distilled) water. Or is there something > special to clean and flush the cooling system > >
Reply to