Re: CX?

Johs, Its a bit late to respond to this but I only subscribed to this newsgroup yesterday...

I have a 1985 Citroën CX 2.5RI Familiale Automatic which is our "family" car, it has just gone past 80,000 miles and is a great drive!

Glad to hear of another CX driver.

T>Lots of stuff in Cit,s here.

Are ther any CX,s left out there too? > >I have one. Brand new. only 18 years and 240.000 km on it. looks and workes >as new. > > > > >
Reply to
Tony Fuller

I miss my CX too. between '94 and '02, i drove several CX.

a '87 GTI Auto a '89 TurboII (290'000km) a '88 GTI Auto and last but not least, a 89' GTI man.

especially, the Turbo was pretty cool (and pretty fast)

no, after a year of expiriences with a XM v6, i would like to have a good CX back.

greetings tomasi

Reply to
news.cybernet.ch