Roof rack

Does anyone know for certain if Citroen make a roof rack that would fit a
1993, 3 door peugeot 106? (If so it would expand my choice of items on which
I could bid!!). TIA
Reply to
Andy Shearman
Andy Shearman ( snipped-for-privacy@virgin.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :
A '93 106 is an AX with a different look. So the AX ones may fit, but may not.
Just checking on the Thule website, the pack of feet for 3-dr AX and 3-dr 106 are different. BUT the "Thule Rapid" foot pack for Saxo (3 and 5-dr) is the same as for all 106. Pack 750 (feet) plus pack 1046 (fit kit)
The Saxo also lists a "traditional" fitment, the same as AX, but the 106 doesn't.
Reply to
Adrian

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have an 05 plate c3 i believe the bonnet release lever has snapped and i cant...
  • last updated in

    Citroën Cars

  • I have an 05 plate c3 i believe the bonnet release lever has snapped and i cant...
  • last posted in

    Citroën Cars