roof rack

Does anyone know whether a roof rack from a 1990 Isuzu Trooper wit fit a

1998 Trooper...thanks
Reply to
trooper1

I can't offer any concrete advice, but I very much doubt it. The 90 is a narrower vehicle than the 98, and the mounts on the newer body style are pretty close to the edge. If you're talking about a factory roof rack, I know someone with a 90 model that has one, and I can check, but the roofs of the 2 body styles are very different...

Wesley

Reply to
Wesley

Thanks that's what I figured but I wasn't sure. I wanted to check anyway.

Reply to
trooper1