Tourer observations...

... we're thinking of replacing our tired C5 2.2 HDI SX with the new

2.0 Tourer. Test driven it and think it is excellent value compared with the Mondeo/Passat.

Anyone have experience of owning one - has it had any problems in its first year - remembering the 2001 launch of our present c5!! ??

Thoughts appreciated.

Reply to
aiden

aiden gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

The original C5 had a lot of new tech when it came out. The new C5 doesn't. All the electronics are proven, all the mechanicals are proven, the platform is 407, etc etc.

But why buy a C5 when you can get a C6 for the same money?

Reply to
Adrian

I drive a Citroen C5 Tourer exclusive 2.0 HDI FAP since june 2008 and I am fond of it. It's a very confortable car and until now I did not encounter any problems.

Hans van den Bos France

Reply to
Hans van den Bos