Xantia Traffic Master

Have a V Reg Xantia, registerd between August 1999 and February 2000, fitted with Traffic Master, uses the car radio to make the reports. The licence has expired and I have no intention of renewing it.

Annoything this is that every so often when you turn the ignition on it starts telling you that the licence has expired. You can push the traffic master button to stop it but was wondering if there was maybe a fuse I could pull to disable it.

Many thanks for any suggestions.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Haslam