Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Schema Car-Radio Xsara 2004, What to keep and what not?
How can I get the schematics of this radio? (rds radio cd player, display on dashboard) I did build a new cheap radio with sd-card and usb input, but now is a part of the information gone (fuel per...

Berlingo
Hi I found while searching for info the other day. Maybe a useful link for others
1
1

Xantia 2.0 hdi aircon fan stuck on full !
My Xantia 2.0 hdi aircon fan is stuck on full ! Sliders move freely but fan stays on full unless, of course, I take the fuse out. Does anyone know what could be causing this ? and is there a quick fix...
3
3

vends XM V6 Auto toutes options parfait état
Bonjour Tout est dans le titre. 1800 ? ferme, 200 000 kms. Part toutes distances. Renseignements et photos ici : Merci

Citroen now wants you to buy its racing shoes
From Citroen CITROËN & GIO-GOI CREATE LIMITED EDITION DS3 RACING INSPIRED FOOTWEAR Citroën and award-winning fashion brand, Gio-Goi, have come together in a unique collaboration to create a limited...

Here comes the Citroen Tubik Concept Van - very interesting looking
From CS Figures...just as we hit the post button on our previous article regarding Citroën's Frankfurt Motor Show surprise, the French carmaker dropped off the first official photos of its new...

ZX furio 1.8 engine
So I've got a 96 ZX furio (3 door) 1.8, there are some injection issues, can anyone tell me if this engine is identical to the regular model 1.8 , or is there some kind of "sport" difference on the...
8
8

besoin de savoir
Bonjour, je suis en train de faire une page html et je suis bloqué Pouvez vous me dire quel modèle est-ce? T55 ? U43 ? 6 Mo merci

Peter Rachow - Twingo Problem
Hallo Gruppe, mal eine Frage an die Schrauber hier: Ich fahre einen schon Twingo (1.3l-Motor) mit momentan 130.000 km auf der Uhr. Eigentlich läuft das Auto super daher will ich ihn eigentlich noch...
1
1

ZX Saxo and sacrilege
Hi All, I'm on our second ZX, and as far as I'm concerned, when you find a good ZX, it's an all-round wonder, and no, I haven't had a DS-Xm, and yes, I wish I did. Anyways, I'm thinking of yet another...

paccaso too juciy?
-- 2005 pacasio petrol very thirsty???? Kind Regards Rachael

Oil Filter
Hi Folks. Recently made the decision to do an oil change on my C4 2.0l diesel VTR+ myself. What a daft idea that was. talk about BP and the Gulf of Mexico Oil spill ;o) Even though I did use a proper...

C8 electric door wont open
I have just got Cit C8 but no handbook One of the sliding doors wont open from the outside It's not the motor because it opens with cockpit controls, it also opens from inside control and the inside...
1
1

c3 03 problem
Have a problem this morning, it was -10 deg and it felt like the power steering was not working, go to work ok then on returning It felt like either the road was icy and the offside wheel was...
1
1

Where can i download C8 handbook?