c3 03 problem

Have a problem this morning, it was -10 deg and it felt like the power steering was not working, go to work ok then on returning It felt like either the road was icy and the offside wheel was slipping, almost as if I was going over a bump in the road. I stopped thinking maybe I had a flat tyre, no flat tyre, maybe the bearings nope the bearings seem ok. Steering still stiff, checked the steering fluid to see if it had frozen, no still liquid and up between min and max.

Anyone had anything like this, the temp is now just above freezing. It feels the stranges when Iam going around a bend to the left.

Reply to
les

Sure it a c3? its electric power steering no liquid in them. just try a few runs might reset it self sometimes they require a reset with the diag kit or replacement :( ouch ££££.

Reply to
Redstar