citroen VIN how to decode

Does anyone know how to decode the VIN number of citroen cars (Evasion especially). I am interested mainly in: car production date, engine production date and engine type.
Thanks for any hint!
Dalibor
Reply to
klg
we want to infortmation about citroen vin number for VF7MFDJYF65135244, cyclinder volume and motor number. thanks for your attention, sincerly.
Reply to
halim
halim ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :
It doesn't tell you that.
It will tell you what model of Citroen it is, and what rough spec it is, but it doesn't contain that precise detail.
Reply to
Adrian
Here's all I can find out:
Citroen Berlingo Estate Van, level C, Red, Engine: Diesel XUD9 10 CUBE 4002998, Bosch computer Gearbox BE3N 20 TB15 9135332 Has Power steering Has A/C, no ABS, Tinted window
"Adrian" schreef in bericht news:Xns95AACAD426CC1adrianachapmanfreeis@130.133.1.4...
Reply to
Alwik