chevy collection for sale missouri private collection 10 total

e-mail me direct for details there are 5 chevelles In the collection and 4 trucks and a vega nothing junk some restored some need more restoration work some as low as 500.00

Reply to
TONY 70000

wanted to know about the vega thank you

Reply to
tony1971

sure the vega has 85 K actual miles I'am giving It away at 500 FIRM the way she sets or I may add parts with It for more money.the car needs restored but Is good for a 76 and Is not rusty underneath like 90 % of the 1's you see.my stepdad has an s-10 chevy truck I may take parts off of for the vega like the rear axles and front discs and so on and sale with the car?let me know If Interested?

Reply to
TONY 70000