How to hazard flashers to 1957 chevy truck

I have a 1957 chevy pickup with a late model steering column. The column has the hazard flasher button. How do you wire it to the stock wiring harness?

I am guessing that I would need a seperate flasher unit wired in and somehow wire to all of the turn signals? Or.. Does the wire for the hazard flasher in the column jumper all of the 4 turn signals via the turn singal mechanism in the column.

Thanks

Chris

Reply to
chris

Peter D. Hipson

Its a semi generic aftermarket street rod column. The wiring is standard gm color coding. I have located the hazard flasher wire in the column byt there is no hazard flasher circuit in my truck.

Chris

Reply to
chris

On 18 Feb 2005 08:51:12 -0800, "chris" puked:

You need to get a blinker with three lugs on it.

-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.

Reply to
lab~rat