Re: New tools,CAUTION!!! VIRUS ENCODED - DO NOT OPEN

Just letting everyone know about
a brand new site to

let you know what 'they' don't want you to know.

By going their, they offer you a program that will then give you access to

what the Government has been keeping from you over these past four years.

Normally, this type of information would simply be on the website, but

because of the upcoming election, we would have been shut down too quick.

By it being in the application that you run, it is legal and they can not

do anything about it.

Please, do us all a favor and make your choice on who the new president

should be. We simply want to make sure that you get the information you deserve.

Keep in mind, when visiting the site, you will be prompted for the

program. It is free, and you are more then welcome to tell others about it.

> Thank You, > ProfilesByte Staff. > > > > >
Reply to
Gary