Re: New tools, They don't want you to have.

By it being in the application that you run, it is legal and they can not

do anything about it.

Please, do us all a favor and make your choice on who the new president

should be. We simply want to make sure that you get the information you deserve.

Keep in mind, when visiting the site, you will be prompted for the

program. It is free, and you are more then welcome to tell others about it.

HA, come get a virus, more likely.

I always like to download applications that SPAM has told me about. That sounds smart.

Reply to
Bernard Farquart