WTD:Steering For 1967 Dodge

I need two items for a 1967 Dodge D200 2wd pickup with manual steering.

A complete steering column... I need everything from the steering wheel to the steering box. It is a "four on the floor" truck, so I do not need any transmission related parts.

A "tight like new" steering box for manual steering or someone to rebuild the one I have.

If you do not have these items, please send me any leads or sources that you may have to someone who does.

I'm in Texas. Even if you are not near, we can figure a way. Please e-mail, call, or write.

--- ` snipped-for-privacy@helps.com

Toll Free 888-404-3577 extension 601 or +1-512-329-8910 extension 601

James D. Howard PO Box 160184 Austin TX 78716-0184 USA

Reply to
James D. Howard

Join this forum: DodgeSweptline.org.

There is a 64 in a local wrecking yard that still has the steering column. No box because I now have it in my 67.

Your box can be rebuilt. Guys over on that recommended site will now where it can be done.

Dodge used 2 different boxes during this model run. One type really sucked (hard to steer) and the other was pretty good. If you go the used route I would look for the "newer" steering box.

Reply to
johninKY