Latest threads in Classic Trucks Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Looking for a 1953-56 Ford f-100 to restore
Hi thanks for your interest... Im looking for a truck that is relatively complete that I can restore to as close to original I can get. It seems to be a challenge to find but let me know where the...
1
1

FA: 72 Chevy GMC right Blue Armrest

1969 convesion van
whole or for parts. very nice shape. 5.o v8 newer motor runs like new. $500.00 as is buffalo erea. charlie_

Rochester Carb ?
I have 75 Chevy with a 350 and a 4bbl Rochester carb, im having little trouble with the idling when the truck is in gear, it will idle smooth then when i put it in (D) it will idle like it wants to...
5
5

FS: 67-68 Chry/Dodge/Ply Conv.. Top
New white convertible top made by 'CLASSIC TOP' for sale. Fits 1967-68 -Chrysler 300/Newport. -Dodge Monaco/Polara -Plymouth Fury Top-quality heavy-duty white vinyl with grain pattern similar to...

PorscheStoriche
Il Sito delle Porsche classiche

FA:Last day Vintage GM parts
Sign in or Register | eBay

CHROME CHEVY STARTER - CHEAP
For Sale: CHROME STARTER for any CHEVY with a 168 TOOTH FLYWHEEL and STAGGERED MOUNT BOLT HOLES If you want to spice up your ride, or just want a spare starter, this is for you. NO RESERVE. Current...
1
1

1963 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup for sale
1963 1/2 ton Chevy Pick-Up for sale Fleet-side, wrap around windshield with big back window. A rare find, extra clean. An Arizona truck now garaged in Florida
2
2

FA NR! 3 1950's Tinplate Litho
99-cent, No Reserve Auctions. Descriptions & Pics. Will gladly combine shipping on multiple wins for a savings to you. 1950's Chrysler Fire Chief Car w/ Working Siren Friction Motor Tin Litho NR!...

FA NR! 1950's Tonka Ford Round Fender Pick Up Truck w/2 Trailers Pressed Steel
99-cent, No Reserve Auction. Descriptions & Pics. Will gladly combine shipping on multiple wins for a savings to you. 1950's Tonka Ford Round Fender Pick Up Truck w/2 Trailers Pressed Steel Copy &...

Mack 675 or 676 Turbo Diesel used Engines wanted
We need as many as 500 Mack 675 or 676 Turbo Diesel used Engines. Must have a good block and head. We'll rebuild if needed. Will pay 1200 to 1300 USD for each unit. Regards, Arvin Hoss

F.S. 46 Ford pick up
I have a 46 ford pick up , It has been rebuilt from ground up. Its automatic with a 351 Cleveland in it.$7000.
3
3

BeJoe Enterprises Inc.
Be on the lookout if you need a great job...BeJoe is opening its doors and accepting applications on July 4th. BeJoe stands for Best Job On Earth.....now imagine what would be the best job you could...

><ADVICE PLEASE><A 1950 Chevy truck (51K on it and no rust)
Hi all, I'm Dave and I'm new here. I just acquired a 1950 Chevy 6400 (two ton) State body or stake body truck(depending on who I listen to) in a trade. The truck has a flat head six with only 51,000...
10
10