Latest threads in Classic Trucks Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Looking for used truck diesel engines
We need as many as 500 Mack 675 or 676 Turbo Diesel used Engines. Must have a good block and head. We'll rebuild if needed. Will pay 1200 to 1300 USD for each unit. Also needed as many as 500 Big Cam...

Everything You Need
This company gives. WhatThis Company Gives. # 1. $25.00 For Signing Up To GreenZap under Payment Methods After Sign Up. # 2. under, the company, on the top blue links. you can download the Millionaire...

Old Truck information websites, forums, parts links
under the 'resource' page links that correspondeds with your truck for websites that have forums for questions and answers, techinical articles, how to information and pictures. vendors list for...

Kevin ops.. ... It's better to be rich and healthy than poor and sick.
2
2

Reo FS
FOR SALE 2 Reo,s not diamond reo but real REO,s 48 & 53 one flatbed (reo speedwagon!) one search and rescue 12K mi. Moving to boat ???? Bill
1
1

Writer Seeks "I Love My Truck" Stories
I'm doing research for a gift book aimed at pickup truck enthusiasts and I'm looking for anecdotes, reminiscences, poetic and literary descriptive passages where a pickup truck is the main subject. If...
1
1

The Beatles caused the disintegration of mankind
Hi Bob, Monday June 06 2005, Bob writes to All: > You do know you need help, don't you? No doubt!
1
1

Re: 1963 C10 engine code & Electronic Ignition
Casting #'s section has a link to has this information: 1967-72
5
5

Gated
* Forwarded by Kevin Klement (1:134/77) * Area : ( * From : Kevin Klement, 1:134/77 * To : All * Subj : Gated Hi All, Anyone receiving this? Kevin -+- Squish/386 v1.11 + Origin: Gypsy BBS -- Gypsy...
2
2

60 chevy
I have a 60 short stepside that I am pondering making into daily driver. has been parked since 73, This will be my first rebuild and I really don't have a clue. Have contacted a rebuild shop and my...
5
5

Chevy 250/292 exhaust manifold
Can anyone tell me a source for a (quality) new 250 or 292 exhaust manifold (old style - not integrated)? Apparently they are an obsolete part for GM. Thanks.
6
6

David A. Stockman........ got bonus while his company goes BANKRUPT ???
Collins & Aikman Products Corp. Former CEO of the company David A. Stockman has quit his postion and given a tidy 20 Million Dollar going away present for his gallant efforts to ruin the company....

It started but....
I got the 350 started but now fuel is spilling out of the carb somewhere. I just rebuilt this carb so I hope I did everything right. It is a holley 4 barrell. I am not sure where to go from here. Any...
2
2

Triple Nickel Chrome Grille and Upper Bumper
Hi : We have "Fancy" triple nickel chrome grille and Upper Bumper available. please go to

67-87 chevy frame>broke @ steeringbox?
If its not ,,,,it will.Ive fixed over 100 over the years,got my own plate that contours over the old frame like fix youll see.$175-$250 depending on other breaks....3 mile south of downtown Dallas
1
1