Looking for a 1953-56 Ford f-100 to restore

Hi thanks for your interest... Im looking for a truck that is relatively complete that I can restore to as close to original I can get. It seems to be a challenge to find but let me know where the best place to look for one is. Thank you. Im in south-east Connecticut.

I have a 1953 Ford F100 for sale. See

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Diver Bob