Chevy 250/292 exhaust manifold

Can anyone tell me a source for a (quality) new 250 or 292 exhaust manifold (old style - not integrated)? Apparently they are an obsolete part for GM. Thanks.

Reply to
fjk

that page is a list of old truck parts vendors

look first at american classic, jim carter, chevy duty

Can anyone tell me a source for a (quality) new 250 or 292 exhaust manifold

-Woogeroo

------------------------------------------------ snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Woogeroo®

see what JCwhitney has !

fjk wrote:

Reply to
no one

Eldelbrock

Reply to
Kenner Costen

Clifford Research, single and dual headers. Also performance manifolds, 2 bbl, 4 bbl, multi carb set ups.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

How about LMC Truck?