Latest threads in Classic Trucks Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

58 gmc doors
have set of decent 58 gmc truck doors are these same as chevy and what years are they interchangable with 56-59?

1967 Chevy Shortbed Stepside 1/2 ton Restored Serious Replys Only
Hi all I Have a 67 chevy shortbed stepside for sale price Is 8,500.00 but may negoiate a few dollars but not truck Is paint ready and In urethane primer and has new metal and the truck Is restored as...

ford f250 s/d 7.3 psd electric problem
with engine running when there is a power draw of somekind (delay wipers, brake lights,ect.,)and even sometimes when you hit a bump in the road it affects the fuel shutoff, it's like you quickly turn...
1
1

10,000 Auto Manuals
Used FACTORY auto manuals at deep discounts! -- Thank You! ---Dan Bower, owner "Serving the Old Car Hobby/Repair Trade since 1973" Factory Automanuals 1146 E. Hemphill Rd. Burton, MI 48529 ph:...

Re: 77 Chev C-10 350 Eng stalls.
It could be. You need to check it. It should be closed, and there should be no vacuum from the source at idle. The pintle should also make a good seal when it's closed. You can test the valve itself...
3
3

FS: '89 ford club wagon near SF
For Sale: '89 Ford Club Wagon in the East Bay near San Francisco Note: I'm posting this for a someone who doesn't have newsgroup access. Please contact via phone number listed below. 1989 Ford Club...
1
1

Woodward Cruise / Blackout
Well gang we made the trip ok and arrived Tuesday eve around 7:30 after a 740 mile run from the Boston area to Waterford ( Pontiac almost ) MI. Total for the entire trip was just under 1700 miles. The...

Re: 55 gmc 6 lug to 5 lug conversion?
If its a first series 6 lug you could use 54 Chev passenger hubs. I'm pretty sure. If its a 55 second series, a 55 chev passenger hub might work. Try some of the older Chevrolet and GMC aftermarket...
1
1

EURO TRUCKS FESTIVAL 2003

1978 GMC C3500 Seatbelt / Shoulderbelt
Hello, Does anyone know if the seatbelt / shoulderbelt assembly is interchangeable between Chevy & GMC trucks from 1978 to 1987? I am not talking esthetics, just will it bolt in? Thanks, John

Re: 1941 Chev Advice needed
It's me again Want to thank everybody for the great adevice about the problem below. 2 days to get the Tailshaft, gearbox, clutch, bell housing off (OK I'm old and slow), 5 minutes to replace the...

FS: 1981 EL CAMINO
V8, auto, runs good, located in Conroe Texas $800.

FS:66 Chevy Custom shortbed
1966 Chevrolet C10 truck since seen snow,or salt.V8,auto,tilt,factory gauges,15x10 rally wheels,chrome bumpers,polished aluminum grill,all the factory Custom trim/moldings,original wood about 3 years...
1
1

finding six-bolt wheels
1965 Chevy C10, 292. I'm having a hard time finding the wheels I want and am starting to wonder if they even exist. My truck has the six-bolt pattern, and I want to put what I call "slot rims" on it....
8
8

hesitation, etc.
1965 Chevy C10, 292. I have a couple fairly basic question about hesitation, etc. First, when I press on the gas suddenly when the engine is at an idle, it nearly dies, then revs fine. I recently gave...