20th cent classics in aberdeen

Anyone had any dealings with these? I'm thinking of buying a car from them

Reply to
Stephen White

My brother lives about a mile away, and I've visited them several times with him - just browsing, though. He reckons they're honest and ok. Price wise you'll have to make up your own mind as it's difficualt to generalise. I thought their marked prices high, but then I'm from London where such things are in greater supply and of course didn't do any haggling.

Reply to
Dave Plowman