Any recommended recovery service from London to Yorks?

Hi I need to transport a Riley RMA from Essex to Scarborough(250miles approx).Can anyone recommend a good company.No ridiculous prices please. TIA Mick

Reply to
Mick

Just a comment rather than a recommendation. I would be inclined to phone round likely companies in the Scarborough area to see if any of them are making a delivery to the London area. Giving them the business for the return journey when they would otherwise be returning empty might get you a very good price.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren