Transportation of Lightweight from Tenterden to 15min from J8 M25

Hi all,

Would anyone be able to transport a non-running Lightweignt from Tenterden in Kent to a location 15 minutes from J8 of the M25 on a trailer?

If you can would you be able to provide a cost?

All help appreciated.

Rickon

Reply to
rickon nye

I'm by Junc 6 M25, (Caterham).

Near me is a place called Rovertow that rent out trailers on a daily basis.

If you have a tow hitch and a vehicle capable of towing the weight, that's your best bet.

Last time I rented a big trailer from them is was less than £40 for the weekend.

RoverTow Batts Farm, Tithepit Shaw Lane Warlingham, Surrey CR6 9AN

Telephone: 01883625444

Alan M

Reply to
Alan Mudd