Anyone remember "Jenks"/D.S.J.??

Dear newsgroup, who today is the premier F-1 scribe as the above gent once clearly was? Thanks in advance!! E.C.

Reply to
slakka

I rather like Martin Brundle's articles in the Sunday Times. Like Jenks, he's "been there", and he knows most of the major players in F-1 today. Good concise writing, doesn't pull punches, analytical from a position of knowledge rather than bias, and doesn't seem to let his managerial connections with some drivers affect his judgment in any way.

I no longer read Motor Sport or AutoSport, so there may be other contenders that I don't know about.

Geoff MacK

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie

WOW!

Sterling Moss responded to the same question my saying

YES, PROBABLY THE BREMGARTEN CIRCUIT. A GREAT, DANGEROUS AND DIFFICULT ROAD COURSE IN THE PARK. LAST HELD IN 1954 I THINK. YES, NIGEL ROEBUCK AND ALAN HENRY. THEY ARE NOT JENKS, BUT THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD, AS ARE MOST OF THE GUYS IN AUTOSPORT. CIAO, SM

SM, first response was to me asking what DSJ's fav all-time track was.

Reply to
slakka

This post is for the attn of Sir Sterling Moss;

"Caps Lock" is normally on the left hand side of the keyboard, above "shift" and below "tab".

Reply to
Pete M

And Stirling is NOT spelt "Sterling" Pete!

ken

Reply to
Ken Forrest

Accompanied by the sound of a chisel on slate Ken Forrest, managed to produce the following words of wisdom

I know, check the post above mine for spelling, Ken.

Reply to
Pikey Pete