chromoing

check us out at

sandra

Bit of a worry if you can't even spell the name of your business...

Reply to
Dave Plowman

You keep trying ;-)

Reply to
Igundwane

She knows how to spam though!!!

Perhaps if the site was not so search engine unfriendly she would not feel the need to keep infesting this group with her constant turdlets.

That said "spammy chrome" have left a few sticks scattered about which someone might just pick up and use against them.

Nice form:

which couldbe used to fill spammys mail box, I doubt that anyone here would becruel enough to do that though. Tel: 0161 371 1876 Fax: 0161 285 0765 Mobile: 07944 085203 I wonder if it is a 24/7 service?

snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

Chrome plating is a handy trade that's getting increasingly hard to find, so I wish you well with it (even though you're heading towards annoying people for over-posting).

But that web site is terrible ! It's probably the worst spelled commercial site I've seen, and this means it's hard to find by automatic searching. Please ask (try uk.net.web.authoring) for some advice on how to improve it - then you might get soem trade via searching, rather than having to post.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Heh, it did make me think that the owners of 1950s American automobiles are probably chromosexuals.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Don't be mean now you lot ; )

Actually I use SH and they ok, cheap and you get a friendly face, Len is a pretty sound guy.

I've used over nameless platers and still go back to SH - they also do cheap alloy polishing.

Lee '57 vw microbus

Reply to
samba-lee

Andy,

I wrote to these guys last year pointing out how to improve their website (It's my profession, not just being pompus) and I see they've taken absolutely NO notice whatsoever. (Shame that they got about £100 worth of free advice....)

Main reason was I wanted some "chromoing" doing, and said if I can't see you r quality 'cos your photo's are poor then you won't get my business....... which they didn't!

EricR

Reply to
EricR