Classic insurance on an SD1 Vitesse.

Any suggestions of a Ins Co that might give me a good price. Haven't tried the SD1 club, as I'm not a member but maybe it would be worth joining if they've negotiated some favourable rates. I'll email them but there doesn't appear to be any info on their website re insurance. TIA Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

I use Peter Best (01621 840400). Heritage (0121 246 6060) also advertise in the club magazine. I think Heritage refused me at the time because one of my Vitesses has got a 4.6l new engine in, so it's modified. I haven't tried them again.

Peter Best do special rates for club members (although I don't know how much I'm benefitting), and various limited mileage options.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Kilpatrick

kmis insurance - great prices, email quotes and personal attention. I've not financial interest in them, just a very satisfied customer for the last 5 years.

1970 Triumph 2.5PI - agreed value fully comp 1500 miles for £70 1992 VW Scirocco 1.8 - agreed value fully comp 5000 miles for £160 1988 Bertone X1/9 - agreed value fully comp 1500 miles for £67
Reply to
DocDelete

I'll also be interested in this one. I'm with RAC classic (Hall & Clarke) who were competitive when I first insured with them, but increased the premium by rather more than inflation last time. If they try this again. I'll be changing - once more.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)