Dismantling VDO instruments?

I've got two VDO units, a clock and a temp gauge included with some other spares for a car.

They look in good condition apart from the black bezel on the outside, the paint has bubbled off one due to some corrosion and is worn and the other worn the same.

Is it possible to take the bezels off to refinished them?

I don't want to butcher them by going at them without knowing how they come apart if they do at all.

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.