Fiero Convertible.. never made? lol

C'mon a 20 year old classic sports car that came out as an "economy car" because of the gas crunch back in the 80's and ended production in only 4 years.. Ugh..

Here is mine..

I wanted a Fiero, But wanted it my way..

Let the GAMES BEGIN !

Rob in NH aka:

"sandblasting with low-pressure"

Reply to
Rob in NH

S1500

lived in the middle of the rust belt.

You ain't seen what happens to cars in Britain then (clue: the "uk" bit in the NG name).

Reply to
Chris Bolus

have lived in the middle of the rust belt.

Yup, Rust belt, and braces.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2