Great British Autojumble

Anyone have any details of dates/times/entry/car park fees?

All I have found so far on the net is "Jan 06".

Thanks Pete W

Reply to
Pete W

According to December's Classic Motor & Autojumbler the event has been cancelled for '06 although its hoped to run it in '07. Shame as I got some good stuff there although the last event did seem to be not so good as previous years.

Reply to
Tony1

Ah, just as I thought, thanks.

Reply to