FS: Nice BGT

We have a very nice BGT for sale and I wonder what the consensus is as to the best place to advertise same. Its a rubber bumper in Green with orange stripey seats (sounds hideous but looks cool) Wolfrace wheels and the obligatory stainless exhaust and will be sold with a full MoT. We are looking for around 1800 quid. Leave a message if any interest. Jonners

Reply to
Jon Tilson