V8 Capri - nice. very nice.

I do like this one. I especially like the name of the conversion company that did all the engine-related malarkey on it. LOL!!

Peter

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

errrm link?

Reply to
Vamp

That'd be it. D'og!

Peter

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

CRAP conversions

riiight

Reply to
Theo

was looking good before some tosser put that spoiler on and how much! f*ck off i'll keep my MR2 turbo i think :)

Reply to
Vamp

Him in his shed, and access to the interwebby thingy me thinks ;)

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar