FS: Trailer

5' x 4' steel lined trailer. BIG wheel one not them crap rubber mounted jobbie. Leaf spring suspension / Wooden exterior.

Spare wheel in A frame.

Need a new base though and the lights sorting out but a bloody good well built trailer. not a tin Halfrauds jobbie

£100 ono buyer to collect obviously :) bring a light board with you

West Wales

Reply to
BORG

Might be an idea to indicate the unladen weight.

Reply to
Conor

no idea mate, not a scooby doo. My trike can pull it OK, It's not a gert big heavy lump of a thing

Reply to
BORG

picture of it here to give you an idea of size

BORG

dam I think it's more a 4' x 3' sorry

Reply to
BORG

Not too bad. Just had a mental picture of the thing my uncle tows around - a shining example of over engineering.

Reply to
Conor

It's a good solid trailer

I got a VW Scirocco for sale as well