In Need of European Paint Books

I am and in search of European auto paint chip books from the 50s-70s. Particularly interested in Rolls and Jaguar but all British and Itlalian or French makes would be great. Willing to pay going rate--I am in LA but can arrange payment for international delivery. Please let me know if you know anyone or have any contacts I can pursue this with. Contact snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Reply to
LA Work