Is this a scam ? [was Re: 3 year Car Insurance ]

[ groups cut ]
Hi, >

And your web site address is ?... And your trading address is ?...

Is this a scam to locate desirable cars, remember that a post code gives your location even down to two or three doors in some cases (it certainly ID's your street) or just a stupid Spammer trying to have there internet account cancelled ?

Reply to
Jerry.

Looks alot like spam to me, but even if I was daft enough to mail for a quote (I love the way he says mail with the example provided, truly useful) I never give out my name, address, reg number, postcode etc when filling in crap. I make most of it up, and use a similar postcode. If the quote is good enoguh to interest me, I then tend to phone..

Reply to
Stuffed