MOD Morris Minors

Hello Back to the newsgroup after been away for a while.

I have a 1968 Morris traveller Estate used by the Military Police in the

1970 in germany. Does anyone out there have similar? of have any army log books for ex MOD vehicles?

You can see it on my website

I'm thinking about getting rid in favour of a ready restored Morris traveller, one as it needs just about everything replacing, but it depends on how many others are. I would like to show it at events as an example of a military vehicle but if there are plenty already about it would be better (less expensive) for me to ditch it for something in better nic.

Your views welcome Chris

Reply to
Chris Stubbs