OT - What The??

Is this normal on a Saturday nowadays then? half a dozen large message attachments, of stuff that's nothing whatsoever to do with cars?

I go away for one lousy year, and the place goes to the dogs...

Wouldn't be quite so miffed if it weren;t for the fact my ISP doesn't even carry binary groups, yet I'm seeing shedloads of binaries on a non bin group! :(

Reply to
Stuffed

Stuffed ( snipped-for-privacy@theworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Is there really? Not on this server, there isn't....

Time to change servers, perhaps?

Reply to
Adrian

That's what puzzled me.. But it wasn't an Outlook fault (had that happen before), it was just wierd stuff!

Oh god, not again... Only just got this ISP going, don't want to trawl through out of date public lists :(

Reply to
Stuffed

What's the subject lines say on these messages, non of which are showing up on my server, are they talking about returned messages or claiming to be security patch from Microsoft - if so, DON'T open them, I suspect your server is being attacked by a virus.

As another person has said, it might be time to change servers / ISP.

Reply to
Jerry.