Petrol tank repair

Although that's always achievable with a gas torch & a fairly enclosed tank.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

It will be what one's underpants are if the paper causes a spark while sanding down the area of the petrol tank to be patched.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "anne smith" saying something like:

Only to be expected from a magazine staffed by incompetent wankers.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "robgraham" saying something like:

It works perfectly. Any time I've done it, I filled it right up.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "anne smith" saying something like:

Only to be expected from a magazine staffed by incompetent wankers.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "robgraham" saying something like:

It works perfectly. Any time I've done it, I filled it right up.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

The pros steam clean them for 2 hours before any welding, etc.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)