Re: Bugger! This video is my favorite! (Australian Toyota Pickup Truck Ad)

This is my favorite Toyota ad. I wish they would play it in the U.S.

OK, a bit OT here, but it made me laugh anyway! (Former Hilux Surf owner...)

Reply to
Chris Bolus

The ad was actually made in New Zealand. r

Reply to
Rob

Wherever it was made, it's not a classic car.

Reply to
Chris Bolus

She don't care as she spammed the post to all the car newsgroups I read and presumably loads more as well.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke