Re: Ice Cream van wanted

Just keep your ears open - loads of them about... are you hungry?

Can anyone point me in the direction of a 1950's or '60s ice cream van ? > > Any assistance appreciated > > Simon > >
Reply to
Rod

A real kiddie puller.

Reply to
ribbed condom

With a username like yours !

Reply to
Simon

On 22 Jul 2003 "Rod" top-posted:

I haven't seen or heard one for a long time. Presumably you'd like one of the Trojan vans with a very distinctive chime (NOT Teddybears' Picnic) and equally recognisable diesel engine noise (Perkins?).

I did see a converted Mini ice cream van a while back in Suffolk but it was in a poor state.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Porter

Igundwane

You appear to have mis-spelled 'taste'.

Reply to
Alan Brand

Don't bother following this link. It leads to a cybersquatter offering to sell the name.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren

Worse things have been done to Minis :-O

Reply to
Richard Porter

Here you go

There is a for sale section with an Austin on it

Reply to
Andy R

Andy,

thanks for the link, could prove quite fruitful.

Simon

Reply to
Simon