Restoration update

Hi all, if anyone's interested, I've just updated the site The address is

Any comments would be gratefully received.

Regards and a happy new year,

Ray.

Reply to
MGA Man

Excellent !! :-) :-) :-)

What about opening a 2nd site with expandable picture so we can get a really close look. Just a small thought.

Not touching what I am doing until the Garage raises above sub zero temps. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Reply to
Igundwane

That's brilliant...really well done. You'll really enjoy it once its done.

I.

Reply to
Iain Miller