rover P4 resto

Hi,

I am restoring a 1962 Rover P4 100. As you can imagine, down here in Italy, not many people do know this car. I am looking for someone which has some experience working on this car and which can, sometimes, give me advices etc. etc. Anyone interested can contact me here: snipped-for-privacy@libero.it

Thanks a lot! Luca

Reply to
calfra

Luca

How about joining the Rover P4 Yahoo Group.

Regards.

Reply to
rovereab

in article ciohj2$nms$ snipped-for-privacy@news.newsland.it, calfra at snipped-for-privacy@supereva.it wrote on 21/9/04 7:26 am:

The World Expert is Bill Henderson and he lives in Northumbria. The Expert Mechanical Genius is Stan Johnstone and he lives in Essex.

They are both well respected figures and known to the chap who runs this address:

Good luck with your rebuild.

P4Fan

Reply to
hector madden

Thanks to Roverab and to Hector for their very useful advices! Very kind guys!! Lucahector madden ha scritto:

Reply to
calfra