Honda Z600

Hi all. It's the first time I check this NG (I usually am on RC models NG's).

A person here in Italy asked me for infos about his Honda Z600. He wants to know if it is worth selling it, and its value, and where he can find collectors interested. He bought the car here in Italy around 1972 and was the only owner. It is orange and shouldn't have too many kms on it. It has been always stored inside a garage, so it should be in good conditions (I didn't see it).

Any info from you would be appreciated, many thanks in advance.

Cristiano.

Reply to
RC.Workshop

They are quite rare (but then again, so are spares for them!).

If it's in good condition it should be worth up to £3500 (?5100).

Reply to
Chris Bolus