garmin sat nav

ive a Garmin111 surplus to requirements, (Santa is bringing me a garmin quest) full instructions and accessories including dash-mount, any offers???

tech.spec.

Reply to
les

les composed the following ...

Sorry to sound dumb .. but is this a car-mounted only unit, or can it be used for hiking etc, with appropriate maps? If it can, what maps etc do you have with it?

Roughly what price are you looking for?

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Hi, I am interested in this, can you give me a guide price & let me know what maps etc come with it?

Also, is it in good condition?

Ta

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

S3 88" (Albert) __

Reply to
Nige

If you were to download the manual:

wouldn't need to ask!

Reply to
Dougal

eBay completed items would suggest 100-110quid is the going rate, perhaps a bit more depending on what accessories come with it.

Reply to
Paul Everett

Dougal composed the following ...

OK, OK .. just looked .. ;)