show a dog a traveller, it thinks its a stick and chases it

Following a collision with an errant alsatian on Sunday afternoon

the brown mark on the rear of the car is 'dog by-product'. perhaps it was a statement of taste? ;o)

Reply to
pork'n'stuffing

If this was america you'd tie the thing across your bonnet as a trophy!

Actually on the subject of america... why is it in films american cars are associated with good-looking macho men like Steve McQueen and Barry Newman, whereas the reality in this country is usually a fat tatooed elvis fan living on a council estate who keeps dangerous dogs...

Reply to
James Bob

You'd look pretty silly in America with a dead dog tied onto your bonnet. On your hood would be better, but a stag would get more attention than a dog.

Checks. Yep, plenty of material there...

Reply to
Dan Drake

the brown mark on the rear of the car is 'dog by-product'. perhaps it was a

I'm not suprised the dog shat itself due to being hit by a car and presume you might too in similar cicumstances.

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

Ha HA! It's taken it's last dump on this earth!

Reply to
James Bob

Strange what amuses some people.

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme

Many a true word spoken in jest,

and it actually looks far better like that, who's the little man looking out of the rear window? Ahhhh, it's you , the retard, hope the heap is insured as someone needs a new dog.

Next time I hope it bites your bollocks off, then proceeds to shit all over you.

Reply to
Jim Warren

She's making lunch.

Reply to
Jim Warren

Jim Warren ( snipped-for-privacy@OMITblueyonder.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Hope the dog is insured, because it sure as hell is the owner's fault.

Reply to
Adrian

Yeah, thats why my post had a smiley. How stupid can you be, fake Jim?

Thats because its one of the best there is. What a pity that shrivelled up welfare-dependant no-brainers like you are forced to rely on Austin Maestros for transportation, eh?

That would be the owner, an acquaintance of mine called Dave. Im sure he'll be thrilled to discuss your allegations face to face

The dog was fine. I thought it was you, needing a new spine?

Judging by your puerile and playground mentality, it seems likely youll be nearer the dogs level than mine. Bring it.... Oh, and for the REAL Jim Warren? Simply report the post Im replying to and lets see how long this childish maggots account lasts....

Reply to
pork'n'stuffing

Done - see separate post.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren

hahaha oh you guys are just *tooooooo* rich. I just adore the way Mr McDonald (yeah right lmfao) pops in to add his crap, coincidentally having NEVER posted here before. Thats an amazing coincidence, innit? You would almost imagine that he actually posts under another name but didnt want to reveal himself. But of course that cant be true, because in his post he whines about me trying to hide my identity, and of course youre not a hypocritical luser, are you, Mr McDonald? And then we have our Amadeus (bwahahaha). Hes pretty funny since in his normal persona he gets his knickers in a twist when someone stalks him, but hey Amadeus, you have a long history of things being okay when you do them to others but not the other way round, dont you? The pair of you should get along fine. Both snivelling lying sockpuppet lowlifes ;o) Play nicely little children...but please take your cyber-harassing to email, the regular posters here dont want your crap. Oh damn, thats going to be a bit hard for you both innit? Since both of your email addresses are invalid how the hell are you going to contact each other? hahahaha

Reply to
Here Kitty Kitty

Hey Mike you really should learn how to drive your news client.

Why are you posting this crap here and not to the original group as well, it wouldn't be to try and manipulate events again would it:)

Did you tell the other groups you have infested that you have a minor role with your local council, or do they already know all about you :)

I see you have just started using a valid email address instead of using forged addresses, is that so you can claim anyone without a valid email address is not as good as you :) Can you still be reached at snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com ? Do your mates in the other groups know that you told everyone here that you have an income of 50k :) when really it is just about 26k :) Do they know about your "Frank" personna :) the address you used ie snipped-for-privacy@somewhere.net wasn't forged was it Mike like the meat.com address, come on Mike tell us the truth :)

Obi

Reply to
Obiwan Sensai

Well, it's little stwaaaaaaaaaaaaanlie mould, of 95 Church Rd, Bradmore, Wolves, doing a bit of anonymous cyber-stalking!!

Why not tell them of *your* past, stwaaaaaaaaaaanlie, or allow them to email you at snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk. Then you can tell them how a 50 year old man attracts half a dozen stalkers, just by posting to usenet. Explain that you have a kids diseased brain, and that may have something to do with it. Or tell them about the daughter you are no longer able to see, unless you're supervised. Perhaps because your ex partner reported incidents of abuse. But you can explain it was all totally innocent, and that you have always walked around the house naked.

Or you can let them google you, and find out what a lowlife scumbag you really are.

Reply to
Milly Vanilly