Spares or repair- Spitfire MkIV

1972 (pre road tax) Mk4 1300. Never completed rolling restoration looking for new home.

Garaged for last 14 years.

More details at

Call Nick on 01708-378800 (day & evening)

Location: Romford, Essex.

Reply to
NickC

"GT6 mk3 rear lower wishbone suspension and roto-flex coupling, not fitted" Does this include the rear vertical links? If so, I could be interested in these bits. If not, I don't see how you could have fitted them anyway.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

Yep, the whole wheel unit just as removed from the original donor vehicle - vertical links, hub carier, hub, brakes, brake hubs, even got the forward location bars.

Nick

Reply to
NickC

Taken to email...

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

On a similar point. Is it possible to buy the brackets that attach the inner end of the Rotoflex-suspension lower wishbone to the chassis? I'm sure they can be fabricated, but it would be useful to be able to buy them, and weld them on with the body off the chassis. (I've got two complete rotoflex back-ends in the garage.)

I remember last year, one of the kit-car mags had an article on a company that was manufacturing Mk2 GT6 bodyshells in GRP. (Actually it was more of a Le-Mans Spitfire fastback shell). Anyone know the current status of these?

Reply to
Chris Morriss

Chris Morriss realised it was Sun, 17 Apr

2005 20:49:11 +0100 and decided it was time to write:

Yippee

In message , Yippee writes

Yep, that's the one. Thanks.

Reply to